Sleep services in Angus
Listed below are the sleep services provided in your area by sleep counsellors trained by Sleep Scotland. Sleep counselling is for children and young adults with additional support needs. To apply for sleep counselling, please contact the service representative directly.
Finding the right service for youAt the top of each entry you’ll find the referral criteria for the service. Please check these criteria carefully to make sure you are eligible before contacting the service. The drop-down link in each entry provides information on the type of sleep support the service provides, and how families or professionals can request a referral.
If you don’t fit the referral criteria for any of the services listed in your area, please view our list of alternative sources of support.
Sleep Service Directory DisclaimerEvery care is taken to ensure that the sleep service directory information is accurate, but nevertheless inaccuracies may occur. If you find any information which you believe to be inaccurate, please let us know.
The listed services and links to websites maintained by other organisations are included in the sleep service directory to assist you, and are provided in good faith. Their inclusion in the sleep service directory does not imply that Sleep Scotland endorses or supports them, nor does the absence of a service imply that Sleep Scotland does not support them.
- Catchment Area
- Angus (People's Directorate)
- Local Authority or Health Board
- Angus Council / NHS Tayside
- Referral Criteria
- Service only available to children and young people aged 2-18, and with multiple & complex needs.
- Name of service:
- Angus House
- Sleep counselling:
- Parent workshops:
- Referral procedure:
- Referral via GP, Social Work, EPS team (Educational Psychologists), Education staff, Health Visitors.
- Self-referral procedure:
- Contact information
- Amanda Scott
Orchardbank Industrial Estate
- 01307 473 646
- Additional information
- I work in partnership with Carolyn Arbuthnott, Complex Care co-ordinator in Angus, and Rachel Grieve PT ASD (3-18). The service also runs multi-agency staff workshops, information stalls at multi-agency events, and a sleep clinic.