Our head office has relocated. See the contact page for our new address.

Sleep services in Edinburgh

As we are currently receiving funding to offer our services within your area, Sleep Scotland is able to offer you potential support directly. We invite families to self-refer for sleep counselling, a service for children and young adults with additional support needs.


To register your child for sleep counselling, please download and complete the child registration form (.pdf) and send it to us at the following address:


Sleep Scotland
18G Liberton Brae
EH16 6AE

If you do not have access to a printer, you can ask us to send you a form by post.

Referral by a professional

Professionals can also refer children by completing the child registration form (.pdf) with, or on behalf of, the family. Please note that the form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.