Sleep services in East Midlands
Listed below are the sleep services provided in your area by sleep counsellors trained by Sleep Scotland. To apply for sleep counselling, please contact the service representative directly.
Finding the right service for youAt the top of each entry you’ll find the referral criteria for the service. Please check these criteria carefully to make sure you are eligible, before contacting the service. The drop-down link in each entry provides information on the type of sleep support the service provides, and how families or professionals can request a referral.
If you don’t fit the referral criteria for any of the services listed in your area, you can view our list of alternative sources of support.
Sleep Service Directory DisclaimerEvery care is taken to ensure that the sleep service directory information is accurate, but nevertheless inaccuracies may occur. If you find any information which you believe to be inaccurate, please let us know.
The listed services and links to websites maintained by other organisations are included in the sleep service directory to assist you, and are provided in good faith. Their inclusion in the sleep service directory does not imply that Sleep Scotland endorses or supports them, nor does the absence of a service imply that Sleep Scotland does not support them.
- Service Area
- City of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
- Referral Criteria
- Children and young people up to the age of 18.
- Behavioural problems in association with disordered development or where there is a suspected underlying neurodevopmental disorder e.g.:
1. Autistic Spectrum Disorder - primary school age - as per Trust ASD pathway.
2. ADHD (unless mental health disorder or oppositional behaviour in a secondary school age child).
- Significant learning difficulties/disabilities (n.b. children with isolated mild learning difficulties will not be assessed).
- Name of service:
- Leicestershire Partnership Trust FYPC CAMHS
- Sleep counselling:
- Parent workshops:
- Referral procedure:
Telephone Advisory Service for Professionals 0116 2955048 (open from 8.30am to 3.00pm weekdays only).
FYPC Health Visitors, School Nurses and Allied Health Professionals, Hospital Paediatricians, GPs, Social Care Services only for statutory work, Educational Psychologists, Special Educational Needs Co-ordinators (SENCOs), CAMHS.
- Self-referral procedure:
- Contact information
- FYPC CAMHS
CAMHS Learning Disability Team
- 0116 225 5633
- Additional information
- It is always expected that consent has been obtained from someone with legal parental responsibility before referral completed.