Sound Sleep teaching resource manual
The Sound Sleep teaching resource manual is a comprehensive handbook specifically designed to meet the requirements of teachers and/or other professionals who work with adolescents in a group setting.
The pack includes the following:
- Background information
- Curriculum guidelines
- Lesson plans
- Lesson resources, including handouts and PowerPoint presentations
- Additional resources
The Sound Sleep teaching resource manual is included in the training for trainers course, and is also available for purchase by professionals who have attended a training session run by a Sound Sleep trainer.
To purchase a copy of either the Sound Sleep teaching resource manual for primary or secondary schools, please contact us.
You can obtain further information about the Sound Sleep Secondary School teaching resource manual and training in the following documents:
- Pack preview
- Curriculum guidelines for Scotland(.pdf)
- Curriculum guidelines for England(.pdf)
- Curriculum guidelines for Wales(.pdf)
- Curriculum guidelines for Northern Ireland(.pdf)