Sound Sleep teaching resource manual
The Sound Sleep teaching resource manual is a comprehensive handbook specifically designed to meet the requirements of teachers and/or other professionals who work with adolescents in a group setting.
The pack includes the following:
- Background information
- Curriculum guidelines
- Lesson plans
- Lesson resources, including handouts and PowerPoint presentations
- Additional resources
The Sound Sleep teaching resource manual is included in the training for trainers course, and is also available for purchase by professionals who have attended a training session run by a Sound Sleep trainer.
To purchase a copy of the Sound Sleep teaching resource manual, please contact us.
You can obtain further information about the Sound Sleep teaching resource manual and training in the following documents:
- Pack preview
- Curriculum guidelines for Scotland(.pdf)
- Curriculum guidelines for England(.pdf)
- Curriculum guidelines for Wales(.pdf)
- Curriculum guidelines for Northern Ireland(.pdf)