- Daily Record - Sleep Scotland Sleep Counsellor, Louise Kilby, given MBE for her work with children
- BBC Radio 5 Live - A reminder that sleep is good for everyone's health, not just children
- BBC News - 'George Watson's College pupils get sleep masterclass'
- Teaching Scotland magazine - 'Sound advice on the importance of sleeping well'
- GTC Scotland, Teaching Scotland blog - 'Sleep - a basic human need'
- BBC News — "Half of teenagers sleep deprived, say experts"
- Daily Record — "One in six Scottish schoolkids are falling asleep in class, new research shows"
- Herald Scotland — "Schools to give sleep lessons as late nights exhaust pupils"
- "Lothians school's 'sleep lessons' to go national"
- Scottish Express
— "£200,000 scheme to teach children how to sleep"