- BBC Radio Scotland - 'A Good Night's Sleep'
- The Skye Times - New telephone support system launched by Sleep Scotland'
- The Times - 'Sleep-deprived pupils get lessons on bedtime routines'
- STV News tonight - 'Teenagers and Sleep'
- Daily Record - Sleep Scotland Sleep Counsellor, Louise Kilby, given MBE for her work with children
- BBC Radio 5 Live - A reminder that sleep is good for everyone's health, not just children
- Network Autism - 'Autism and Sleep disturbance'
- BBC News - 'George Watson's College pupils get sleep masterclass'
- Teaching Scotland magazine - 'Sound advice on the importance of sleeping well'
- GTC Scotland, Teaching Scotland blog - 'Sleep - a basic human need'
- BBC News — "Half of teenagers sleep deprived, say experts"
- Daily Record — "One in six Scottish schoolkids are falling asleep in class, new research shows"
- Herald Scotland — "Schools to give sleep lessons as late nights exhaust pupils"
- Scotsman - "Lothians school's 'sleep lessons' to go national"
- Scottish Express — "£200,000 scheme to teach children how to sleep"
- BBC News — Scottish teenagers to receive sleep training in schools
- Health Care Today — Sleep training for teenagers
- HR Zone - Sleep Scotland — England and Wales too
- Life Coach Directory — Sleep training to be introduced in Scottish schools
- The Scotsman — New on the timetable 9 hours sleep
- BBC Radio Scotland" — Make My Teenager Sleep"
- BBC Scotland — 'Sleep' introduced as a school subject in Scotland
- CBC Radio — As It Happens — "Scottish sleeping lessons"
- Articles on teenage sleep workshop — Bellahouston Academy