- 23rd October 2019
- Posted by: Alyson O'Brien
- Category: News, Training
This is an in-depth course for professionals working with children with additional support needs and sleep problems.
- a comprehensive knowledge of sleep processes
- an understanding of the psychology and physiology of sleep particularly for those with additional support needs
- the cognitive and behavioural principles and techniques available to manage the sleep problems of children and young people with additional support needs
- information on how to set up and run a sleep counselling service
£790 for delegates working in Scotland.
£990 for delegates working outwith Scotland (due to funding received from the Scottish Government).
The course will be held in Edinburgh on the 24th-27th February 2020 with a follow up day on the 21st of April 2020. Applications now open here: