Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £29,870 per annum
Closing date: 9.00am, Wednesday 16 October 2019
Interview date: 22 October 2019
About the Role: Sleep Scotland is looking to recruit a Fundraising Manager to join our busy and dynamic, team. You must have a sound track record in fundraising and able to attract funding from diverse sources. You will have recent experience in a similar role, be highly organised and a team player with great communication skills with the ability to problem solve.
The core purpose of the role is to generate income to sustain and develop the aims and values of the Charity.
The Fundraising Manager role is an important senior role and working collaboratively with colleagues is an exciting opportunity if you are:
- Target-driven and focused on fundraising opportunities
- Great at spotting opportunities and able to act on them, adapting your approach as appropriate.
- Interested in developing a diverse source of income including Grant applications, Corporate donations and Social Media campaigns
- Excellent at networking and building strong and long lasting relationships
- Highly professional at all times, managing deadlines and prioritising effectively
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete the following forms:
- application form (pdf) or application form (docx)
- Equalities Monitoring Form (pdf) or Equalities Monitoring Form (docx) — optional
The successful applicant for this post will require a basic disclosure.
Please submit completed forms by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to the following address:
18G Liberton Brae
Please note: CVs will not be accepted and Sleep Scotland does not use recruitment agencies.