- 31st August 2021
- Posted by: Calum Risbridger
- Category: Uncategorised
Course cost: £20. Register here.
• To provide participants with a good knowledge of sleep patterns and processes.
• To introduce them to the principles of good sleep practices and how these can benefit adults in getting better sleep.
The course will cover the following topics:
• What is sleep? Sleep Patterns and Processes
• What happens when sleep goes wrong?
• How to get a good night’s sleep
• Further resources to support positive sleep
This training does not prepare delegates to support people with additional support needs. Please enrol for our Sleep Counselling course instead.
Training takes place via Moodle and can be completed in your own time. The modules will take around 1 to 1.5 hours to complete.
• Delegates will be able to make positive changes to their sleep using their knowledge of physiology of sleep and good practices taught through the course.
• Delegates will receive information in order to establish a good night time routine.