The sleep support line is open from Monday to Thursday from 10am until 4pm on
0800 138 6565
Our sleep support line offers Sleep Scotland’s tailored support by telephone to:
- Families in Scotland who have typically developing children or young people with sleep problems, aged between 18 months and 18 years
- Families in Scotland who have children or young people aged between 18 months and 18 years with additional support needs where face-to-face support is not available, or there is a long waiting list in their area
- Teenagers are also welcome to call us directly
- If you can’t call while the line is open, or if you need an alternative to using the telephone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BSL users can contact the service using contactSCOTLAND-BSL
Our Sleep Advisors and Sleep Counsellors work in a similar way to Sleep Counsellors working face to face. They will complete an initial sleep history, asking questions on current routines, diet, exercise, and the sleep problem. They will then create a sleep plan based on the responses. For those parents who require it, follow up calls are also available.
Our Policy Statement is available for more information on our service standards, including confidentiality and concerns over child protection.