The sleep support service is still open from Monday to Thursday from 10am until 4pm. Email us and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
The team work remotely to continue to offer advice and support on your child’s sleep difficulties. Please email us with your contact details – firstname.lastname@example.org – and one of our sleep advisors will arrange an appointment.
We are experiencing a high demand to our service. Please be patient and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
Our sleep support service offers Sleep Scotland’s tailored support by telephone to:
- Families in Scotland who have typically developing children or young people with sleep problems, aged between 18 months and 18 years
- Families in Scotland who have children or young people aged between 18 months and 18 years with additional support needs where face-to-face support is not available, or there is a long waiting list in their area
- Teenagers are also welcome to call us directly
- Please email us at email@example.com.
- BSL users can contact the service using contactSCOTLAND-BSL
What support is available?
Our Sleep Advisors and Sleep Counsellors work in a similar way to Sleep Counsellors working face to face. They will complete an initial sleep history, asking questions on current routines, diet, exercise, and the sleep problem. This can take around an hour. They will then create a sleep plan based on the responses. For those parents who require it, follow up calls are also available.
Our Policy Statement is available for more information on our service standards, including confidentiality and concerns over child protection.
An evaluation of our Sleep Support Line was completed in November 2020. This can be found here – Sleep Support Line Evaluation