TEENS+ is a division of Sleep Scotland.
They envisage a world that realises potential through lifelong learning irrespective of ability and offer learning tailor made for people with complex needs. Please go to their website to find out more TEENS+
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £22,145 per annum
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 14 October 2019
Interview date: 17 October 2019 (TBC)
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a fast paced, ever changing Educational Project? Look no further as Teens+ are looking for a new Team Leader for our Liberton Brae Centre.
Are you looking for:
- An exciting challenge
- An opportunity to develop your skills
- A competitive salary
- Six weeks paid holidays
Teens+ is an Educational project for young people with complex communication needs, Autism and behaviours that challenge. We are a dynamic organisation who value our staff and are committed to ongoing training and development.
- Have good leadership skills.
- Management/supervisory experience
- Enjoy developing young people’s education and skills.
- Want the opportunity to develop, motivate and inspire a team of experienced staff.
You could be the person we are looking for.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete the following forms:
- application form (pdf) or application_form (docx)
- Equalities Monitoring Form (pdf) or Equalities Monitoring Form (docx) — optional
The successful applicant for this post will be required to join for membership of the PVG (Protection of Vulnerable Groups) Scheme
Please submit completed forms by e-mail to email@example.com, or by post to the following address:
18G Liberton Brae
Please note: CVs will not be accepted and Sleep Scotland does not use recruitment agencies.